80% of women during pregnancy. Symptoms can range from mild to severe, often increasing in the 3rd trimester as the body starts preparing for delivery.
Often physiotherapists will recommend certain exercises to help, as well as the use of a Sacroiliac Pelvic Belt. The purpose of the belt is to keep the pelvis stable, which can greatly help to reduce pain and discomfort when moving around.
The Maternity Sacroiliac Pelvic by Belly Bands is 10 cm wide, if you prefer a wider band we suggest the 3-in-1 Belly Band (as seen in the video below)
The Belly Band Difference
- 50,000+ baby bumps supported
- Thousands of 5-star reviews
- Australian Made - custom sizes available
- TGA medical device - Private health Rebates
- 2021 winners: innovation and manufacturing